Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unusable 1Gb service for video or voice

Is anyone able to help please?

I am incapable of working from home - any advice or guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks 

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/353cb35ff056d793fe44c7418a00dbfb4b45043b-27-04-2020

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unusable 1Gb service for video or voice

If you mean this evening then reboot the hub.

There was a national outage earlier. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I don’t mean just yesterday afternoon and evening. I mean it’s been appalling for video and voice for the last 4 weeks at least, but most frustratingly it’s inconsistent - with issues approx 50% of the time. Working from home is impossible.

I’ve raised faults with Virgin Media who are yet to respond to me - I appreciate it’s difficult under current circumstances but to simply not respond to faults logged, despite promising to do so is super annoying. I was wooed by the bragging rights of 1Gb, but I want to go back to BT Infinity. It may only have been 70Mb but it was rock solid and I never experienced a quality issue in 18 months or so. So far my experience of this service is very much fur coat and no knickers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Post the network, upstream and downstream logs from the hub admin pages please 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos