Unstable connection with Zoom and Teams

Ongoing video and voice lagging, frozen screen when using Zoom and Teams

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unstable connection with Zoom and Teams

How are you connecting your device, Wi-Fi or ethernet cable ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Katesssss
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I followed your instructions from a previous post already 🙂 Didn't have the option you mentioned, but I have reset my router and done a speed test: download speed 223.2 upload 21.05, ping 10ms. 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I take it your contracted speed is 200Mbs ?

How are you connecting your devices, Wi-Fi or ethernet cable ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos