Menu
TwentyMyco
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unstable Internet

The internet in N8 area has been very patchy for the last couple of days. It seems to be related to the speed of wind. Every time the wind picks up, the internet is down. There seems to be no way of reporting this through the app.

I wonder if Virgin Media is looking into this.  

0 Kudos
conman33158
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unstable Internet

Try calling 0800 561 0061 for the most up to date faults information in your area 🙂

***********************************************************************************************************************************
BT Full Fibre 900 FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U to Openreach ONT Box & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unstable Internet

Hi @TwentyMyco,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are having some stability issues with your service. 

I have taken a look at your account and can see there is an uptime issue. Your hub has not been rebooted in 66 days. 

We would advise you to frequently reboot the hub as it will allow your connection to refresh and the devices to hop onto the least congested channel. 

If you could try this for me now and let me know if this makes any difference to your connection 🙂

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos