Menu
rachpid
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unable to upgrade to M350

Hi, I just had a web chat with customer services as I want to upgrade the speed of our broadband from M100 to something higher. On the chat I was told they were only able to offer M200 and not M350, so I took the M200 offer (50p more a month!). However when I check my postcode as a new customer it offers M350 and even M500 with boost. So why wasn't I able to get a quote for these?

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to upgrade to M350

Hey there rachpid,

Sorry for any confusion caused relating to the broadband speed you can have for your property. I've found your details using the information we have on here and I can confirm that you can have up to M350. Did the agent offer any other explanation as to why the M200 was offered and not the M350?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
rachpid
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa, no I asked to get a quote for upgrading to M200 and M350 and the agent told me I was only able to upgrade to M200 as 350 was unavailable. They didn’t give a reason why. 

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the confusion here rachpid - I have just double checked the account and I can see that M200 would be the highest package. I truly am sorry for all the mixed messages but I assure you this is correct 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
ROWDEN_1970
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi . I have been working from home like many for months now and I think I need to upgrade my broadband as some days connection is very slow and cuts out a lot. Seems worse than when I first stared WFH. I've tried to upgrade online but get the same message as others. I can't get a reply via online chat. Can you help me with this at all please? 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@ROWDEN_1970 wrote:

If you want assistance please start your own thread.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos