Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to upgrade to Gig1

I discovered on the website I'm eligible for the Gig1 upgrade, however when logging in and attempting to do so it sends me round in circles with no option actually present to do so. I can do it as a new customer, but when attempting to do so when logged in the option isn't available.

Aware at the moment, given the current situation, call centers etc. are advising not to call, any help getting this sorted would be greatly appreciated, with the two of us now working from home we'd like to get the upgrade.

Cheers!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to upgrade to Gig1

You need to call up or use online chat to upgrade 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to upgrade to Gig1

Hi. I have the same problem (though just trying to upgrade from 100 to 200). When I use the chat it ends the chat and sends me to the website and when I call up, then following the route also ends the call and directs me to the website. So where can i go to upgrade? 

0 Kudos