Menu
webster74
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to speak to a VM representative

This is really getting beyond a joke.  Numerous calls to be put into a queue for an hour and then it gets cut off and even a complaint that hasn’t been answered.  How do you get hold of anybody at VirginMedia?  Receive a letter stating contract price increase and I have until a certain date to end my contract if not happy with the increase.  Yet to do this you have to phone and no one is answering!  If a VM moderator is reading please contact.  It’s ridiculous, I’ve phoned every day since receiving the letter and I’ve put in a formal complaint that hasn’t been  acknowledged.  My next step is the Ombudsman as I have exhausted all other options.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to speak to a VM representative

@webster74 wrote:

This is really getting beyond a joke.  Numerous calls to be put into a queue for an hour and then it gets cut off and even a complaint that hasn’t been answered.  How do you get hold of anybody at VirginMedia?  Receive a letter stating contract price increase and I have until a certain date to end my contract if not happy with the increase.  Yet to do this you have to phone and no one is answering!  If a VM moderator is reading please contact.  It’s ridiculous, I’ve phoned every day since receiving the letter and I’ve put in a formal complaint that hasn’t been  acknowledged.  My next step is the Ombudsman as I have exhausted all other options.

One thread is enough:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/Shocking-service-just-recently/m-p/4567103#M257695 

0 Kudos
Steward99
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same problem.  Held on phone (150) for one hour several times this week.  Today,  they simply advised they were very busy and hung up.  For a communications company this is disgraceful.  Should at the very least have an email address we can contact.

webster74
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I actually got through to an actual person yesterday.  However the line was so bad and the representative’s English was extremely broken I had difficulty understanding what she was saying.  Then I was put back on hold for 10 minutes and the line cut off.  No one bothered to phone me back.  Cannot wait to actual get through to retentions and cancel my service.  I wonder if I have a legal right to just stop my DD seen as they’re not fulfilling their side of the contract.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos