Menu
Smudge899
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

UNSTABLE CONNECTION

Lately, when using ZOOM, it states my Internet connection is unstable. I have now, on numerous occasions, switched from WiFi to ethernet connection with no joy.

When plugged in to ethernet, I turn off the WiFi on laptop and notice that the Internet keeps dropping in and out continuously.  Both times we have had bad weather/storms but I didn't think this would effect my cable. 

Did a speed check from my phone and says I have no issues and near on my speed for the M100 I have. 

Not sure what help I will get here as reading some of the other threads it is way over my head. Hopefully someone will shed some light.

Many thanks in advance

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: UNSTABLE CONNECTION

Post the network, upstream and downstream logs from the hub admin pages 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Smudge899
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Dexter, many thanks for your reply. Did I mention I didn't have a clue? Where do I get these logs from? 

Many thanks

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Go to 192.168.0.1 in a browser, don't login, click Router Status.

Post back the logs from the tabs requested above

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos