Menu
cameo1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The price is not right

Latest offer 100mb £28 per month increase after 18 months to £44

My 100mb costs me £42.99 (£43) a month now should they now not reduce my 100mg to £28 a month.?

Or should i go else ware, have been with Virgin from there start, take over from blueyonder, thats 

a long time just to be screwed by Virgin Media.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: The price is not right

hI CAMEO1,

If you are out of contract, or coming to the end of a contract you should maybe also look at negotiating a new contract to save money on your own terms.

The lower price you're quoting is the new customer price which you won't qualify for, you will have had a new customer price when you first joined.

However give VM a call, by negotiating you should get something in between your current price and the new customer price so have a price point in mind to barter with.

If you decide to go ahead with that then speak to Retentions option 4 (thinking of leaving us)

Call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or local rate number 0345 454 1111, or freephone number 0800 052 0422

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
vmrunreliable
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, just go elsewhere. You'll get an introductory offer with whoever you decide to go with.

0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I pay over £45 for 100M when your a new customer you get a cheaper deal then you pay more after but VM do free speed upgrade over the years to keep you happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos