Menu
waugh_aj
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Terrible internet when streaming or zoom on another device

My internet speed is awful on any other device when someone is on a zoom call or if my son is using his tablet. This morning I returned a speed on my phone of 0.76mbps while my done was using his tablet to watch a kids video on Amazon. This has been happening very frequently. I rebooted the router with no change. Any help appreciated? This is unacceptable for the amount of money we pay.

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible internet when streaming or zoom on another device

Have you tried a factory reset? Hold in the pinhole at the rear of the router for at least 50 seconds and then release (the lights will flash while holding in the pinhole reset button after about 10-15 seconds) then allow 5 minutes for the router to reboot and re-sync the connection 🙂

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @waugh_aj

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this 🙂 

Sorry to hear you're having some internet issues but we will try to get this sorted for you. 

If you could carry out a pin hole reset as suggested above, that would be fab! 

Can I also ask, when the speed drops, does it happen on multiple devices or is it just a couple that experience this? 

How is your wired speeds looking? Is it similar speeds? 

Please do let us know 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
waugh_aj
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Thanks for the replys. I am aware for work for a couple of months now so I will do this when I return.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @waugh_aj,

Thank you for getting back to us about this.

No problem. Keep us updated on the speeds when you're free.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos