cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible interne

Yahdin09
Joining in

WHY AM I GETTING 20 KBS INTERNET SPEED I CANT EVEN LOAD MY SAFARI WHEN I HAD SKY THAT WAY BETTER

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Dunno... if you post up more specific details and information, someone may be able to suggest some reasons.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I'm sorry to hear the problem, it even seems to be affecting your caps shift key.

What devices are you using to measure the speed, and how are they connected to the Hub?  If that's by WiFi, what speed do you get with a wired connection? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

I DON'T KNOW! WHY ARE YOU GETTING 20 KBS INTERNET SPEED I CANT EVEN LOAD MY SAFARI WHEN I HAD SKY THAT WAY BETTER?

*waiting for the punchline

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Yahdin09

Sorry to hear fo the broadband speed issues you're experiencing, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

It's been a few days since your post so we're just checking in to see if you're still experiencing the issue? If so, could you confirm some more details for us please?

Is this over a wired or wireless connection? What devices have you ran the speed tests on? Have you checked for any are issues on our Service Status page?

We have these tips available to help with broadband issues:

We do have the Connect App https://virg.in/connectapp that will allow you to scan your property to optimise the wireless network and if needed order pod's. Depending on your package these may be free but any package is eligible for these if needed.

Thanks

Rob