Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Terrible broadband

I’ve had a terrible customer service experience from virgin, having slow broadband they suggested I upgrade from m100 to m350 assuring me we would notice a difference, while charging me £23 extra every month pushing my monthly bill to £85!! Had it for 13 days now and it’s terrible, just as bad as the m100, tested for black spots in every room and it says fine. I can’t even connect to the WiFi from the other end of the room that the rooter is in, forcing us to use our personal data. I’ve complained several times and keep getting ignored. I’ve tested the speed and it’s 32!! Far from the 350 ish we was expecting. I then get told I need to add on a booster for another £3 extra a month to solve the issue. All I want to do is cancel the upgrade and go back to my old contract as I am within the 14 day Period, and add on a booster to try and help. I can’t get through by phone, get ignored on chat and message, I’ve also done a complaint and just get no where!! I’ve been a customer for many many years and this is seriously putting me off, my poor daughter can’t even connect to do her college calls at home. It’s shocking service and Broadband. I am so upset 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible broadband

How does the broadband perform using an ethernet cable connected device ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos