Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Terrible broadband M50 whole week

Hello,

I am experiencing a really slow, intermittent, faulty broadband connection that started last week. I was hoping it would be something temporary, but no, still terrible in streaming, playing, etc etc.

I am connected through hub 3.0 , lan cable directly in my computer and all the rest is wifi connected.

Done all the tests, I have nothing showing on the hub nor in my area. Help please...Why there's no alternative than staying hours at the phone to ask for help ? Hope I can find help in here.

My Broadband Ping - my Virgin media connection

let me know if there's anything else I should post, thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible broadband M50 whole week

can I add this ?

I have a m50, so speed is supposed to be as on the contract " Normally available speed between 53 - 55 Mbps between 5 - 5 Mbps "

which is what I normally had..but since 11/11/2020 it started being 9.5 download 0.02 upload...

and then changing to something like 51.17 but with a lot of disconnections and slow always!!! making impossible to watch streaming or playing or working...

asasdasdasda.JPG

Now is always slow and keeps on disconnecting, but nothing appears on the HUB 3.0 like it was while I had complete disconnections during october and september (yes, and especially while working, which was really awful).

still waiting for a reply from someone since yesterday.

do something, because I tried everything and saying there's no fault in my area is a big lie.

thanks for your attention, any help appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@cmil83 wrote:

can I add this ?

I have a m50, so speed is supposed to be as on the contract " Normally available speed between 53 - 55 Mbps between 5 - 5 Mbps "

which is what I normally had..but since 11/11/2020 it started being 9.5 download 0.02 upload...

and then changing to something like 51.17 but with a lot of disconnections and slow always!!! making impossible to watch streaming or playing or working...

asasdasdasda.JPG

Now is always slow and keeps on disconnecting, but nothing appears on the HUB 3.0 like it was while I had complete disconnections during october and september (yes, and especially while working, which was really awful).

still waiting for a reply from someone since yesterday.

do something, because I tried everything and saying there's no fault in my area is a big lie.

thanks for your attention, any help appreciated.

VM staff can take 5 - 7 days to reply on here.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yeah, maybe less than on the phone or on "message us"...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No one cares about customers here, been paying for a service that doesn't exist, 

I had no one coming back to me, at the phone at the chat and here... can't work or use services I am paying for because of this AWFUL broadband service.

I guess there will be no problem if I terminate this contract earlier and sorry to say but won't pay you anything for the problems you are causing with your incompetence.

worst company ever, this is the advertising that you'll get from me to all my contacts and workmates.

Thanks for ignoring

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You can either call in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos