Menu
pedrot99
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 2AC reboots

Hi ive been suffering from random reboots of my router and the times seem to coincide with the dropped packet events on the graph.   Can someone please help??

bqm.jpg

downstream.jpgupstream.jpg

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 2AC reboots

post up the network log as well

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
pedrot99
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

log.jpg

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@pedrot99 I have had to reject your log image to protect your privacy as it was displaying your WAN IP.  If you want to post it again with the WAN IP obscured, or it might be easier to copy and paste the log as the forum software should then automatically censor IP and MAC addresses when you preview the message or post it.

I'm not seeing anything obviously wrong with the power levels you have posted to explain the reboots.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out.
My setup: V6 TV box, Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped