Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Super slow broadband

Hi there im a new use to virgin im on m500 yet rhe most im getting is 20mbps and on one of my rooms in my house im not even getting mbps only kbps. Is anyone able to help? Im getting about 30 on a wired connection.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super slow broadband

Wired from what device?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Wired to my pc, i was promised these fast speeds and its slower than what my sky broadband was. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Direct to the hub or via a switch or powerline extender?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Direct to the hub 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can you Login to the Hub Settings and navigate to the Connected Devices page - what is the reported 'connection speed’ for the ethernet cable connected device you used for the speed test ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mphillips2101, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

My sincere apologies for the delay, we have been a little busier than usual at the moment. 

I have sent you a private message to request a few more details to allow us to be able to look in to this further for you.  The private message should appear when selecting the purple envelope icon on the top right of the page. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos