Menu
joemcd121
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Struggling to upgrade

Hi, I'm an existing customer & would like to upgrade to Gig1, but whenever I try to upgrade online - it doesn't offer it me? But when I go through as a "new customer" it offers me it as an available package?

Any clues?

Thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Struggling to upgrade

Hi joemcd121,

Your best bet is to contact VM regrades by phone or text message.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, or freephone number 0800 052 0422, option Changes to your package but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

moblies
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Struggling to upgrade

I did it via chat from 350 to 1 gig with Anytime calls. I got a good deal on the 350mb £50 but not so good on the 1gig 

0 Kudos