Menu
vuser1259874563
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Standalone M500

It was reported by ISPREVIEW a few days ago that a standalone M500 would soon be available, does anyone know when this will launch?

My Ultimate OOMPH bundle is due for renewal in August, I only wish to keep broadband and cut the cord as we rarely watch live channels anymore and prefer to stream via Netflix, Prime and Disney.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Standalone M500

No one here will know.

You need to wait until it’s officially announced 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Gary2701
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am looking to upgrade from 350mb to either 500mb or 1GB.   Is this available in the M27 area and how much does it cost?  I have TV, phone and mobiles with Virgin.  Thanks

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Use the postcode checker on the website to tell you what’s available in your area. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
jhuk
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If its in your area at park or the TV bundle now then 26th for standalone going by a post here from someone who called up.

0 Kudos
Gary2701
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Although in my area told I would have to pay  for a stand alone router as the new one is not compatible with my tv box !!!

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Standard activation fee for the hub. 

0 Kudos