I upgraded my package on 19th Jan from the base 100 to the 200 package.
I have been checking the speed daily since requesting the upgrade and have not seen any increase.
On average, the speed test is showing around 91Mbps. I have tried at different times of the day.
My usual setup is VM router in modem mode and then into my own router.
I have tried plugging the ethernet cable directly into my laptop and the result is the same.
I spoke to support on the phone around the middle of last week, we ended the call at the point that I was asked to reset the router as I could not at the time, I have since tried this but unfortunately I still do not see a speed increase.
The below screen shot was taken from speedtest.net with the router plugged directly into the laptop via ethernet cable.