Menu
Alanrees3456
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Speed issues

my 350mb broadband has been running so slow recently, it’s currently at 5 mb and peaks at about 10mb... it’s a **bleep** take that in paying £50 a month for so lower than 3G internet. I’ve tried doing the speed test reboots etc. Makes no difference, I’m just getting shafted by virgin.. I can’t even call them because they are too busy supposedly.. I’m not surprised if this is the service they are providing 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed issues

Are you after help or just venting?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Alanrees3456
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

1. Just venting, I know how to fix these issues if it’s possible, in this case it’s just virgin providing a crap service
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You know how to fix slow speeds?

Do tell..

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Alanrees3456
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It’s not possible, the only way to fix it is pay for a dedicated leased line one at about 6k p.a. The ISP’s just rip us off and stick two fingers up when you complain 👍🏻

0 Kudos