Menu
rdev86
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Speed issue

Hi I just upgraded my broadband today from 100mbps to 200mbps, and my speeds are only around 20mbps I have reset router everything the say on the online self service and has not worked I've tried to contact customer services about this all day and have had no luck speaking to anyone.

Is there anybody here would no whats causing this and how to fix it?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed issue

Are you connecting with Wi-Fi or ethernet cable connected device ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
rdev86
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Its a device I'm connected to but when I check for service faults its says hub connected but may not be fully working 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What is the device ?

How is that device connected to the VM Hub ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos