cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed halved randomly

TheRustyNomad
Joining in

Hi,

I’m on the Virgin Volt M250 package and it’s been flawless for about 2 weeks, but today the power tripped and the speed has gone back down to M125… is this normal and how can I get the volt on re-attached? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I cannot see the image as yet, however I'm going to assume with the HUB 5x you can't see any meaningful stats.

Edit: As I thought they don't display anywhere near as much info as a HFC connection. I assume this is because there are no power levels to report on.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check the conf settings on the Hub. It will show what speed has been provisioned.
It's Configuration tab - Primary Downstream Service Flow - Max Traffic Rate.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sorry, I cannot find that option when I log in. I am on the 5X Hub.

You shouldn't have to login. On the main page there should be a 'Check router status' option under the login box.

From there you access the 'Configuration' tab.

Thanks, it’s sorted now, but I still cannot see the detail about the speeds in my hub:

IMG_3754.png

 Any ideas? Thanks

I cannot see the image as yet, however I'm going to assume with the HUB 5x you can't see any meaningful stats.

Edit: As I thought they don't display anywhere near as much info as a HFC connection. I assume this is because there are no power levels to report on.