Menu
Mayster
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Speed dropped almost 175%

I have 200 mb and a hub 3 from virgin I know they might be slowing speed down but I've had speed test of people in edinburgh with no issues at same time as i do them.

  

0 Kudos
AndyTechnician
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed dropped almost 175%

Could you provide a little more information?

How long has the issue been happening, what are using to test your speeds are you connected on Wi-Fi or via Ethernet. Are you having problems with any other virgin services, have you checked to see if any outages in your area?

Also if you could load some router diagnostics details that would be a great help in trying to help with your issue.

This can be obtained by going to http://192.168.0.1 and clicking on the router router diagnostic tab at the bottom of the page and uploading the upstream and downstream info.

Andy, Field Technician working from home.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What issues are you specifically having. Post up some details.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Mayster
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply I logged in and set up the 2 channels instead of it automatically choosing issues fixed

0 Kudos