Menu
Sianbithell
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Speed been poor

02F0B1DA-CAE2-45B9-9276-6DFE8BBFE615.png

Hi my speed has been really low recently and I’ve checked it at different times of the day and on different days.  We pay for 350mbs but are getting no where near that I’ve done all the usual things rest hub, removed all connected devices etc still no joy 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed been poor

Are those tests using Wi-Fi or ethernet cable connected device ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed been poor

Good Evening

A quick and easy fix is to simply turn off your wifi within your phones wifi settings then reconnect to the wifi again.

This should automatically connect you to the 5ghz bandwidth. Once reconnected run the speedtest again on the app you have already used above or use www.fast.com.

Try and do this stood next to the modem for a more accurate result.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos