Menu
PhilMa
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Specific IP

My son is a teacher and is trying to support himself by teaching English to Chinese students

The company he is working has told him twice now that the connection test is poor and to consult with my ISP

In the connection test(Ping Tests), we found there is a stability issue on your connection. Pings determine the stability of your Internet; and the loss will result in disconnection/no sound/latency. Please contact your Internet Provider to check your connection with our servers on which your session will be established. While running the IT test or having your classes in the future, please turn off all other devices using your internet by wireless as they will take up your speed and make your connection unstable.

You can use the following IP address to inform your Internet Service provider to fix this situation.
IP address(es) are:
UE: 202.88.107.3
SA: 152.101.136.3

While conducting the connection test, we found the test had exceeded our maximum responding time requirement. Ping Test determines the stability of your Internet; if the response time is too long, it will result in disconnection/no sound/latency.

Please contact your Internet Service Provider and check your connection with the following IP address to see if there's any way they can help you reduce data transmission time.

IP address(es) are:
DE2: 152.101.81.149
DE: 152.101.40.1

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Specific IP

Since they’re not geographical local IP’s there will be some delays and latency 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos