Menu
Copperdog66
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Slow wifi

The WiFi in the room where my Virgin box etc is is fine, but in other rooms it’s very slow. I’ve tried doing what it says on the virgin site but still slow. Never had this issue with Sky .... any suggestions?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow wifi

ISP provided Hubs are renowned for their poor Wi-Fi, and at the best of times Wi-Fi is a fickle beast that can be affected by numerous things such as distance from the Hub,  building construction, other electronic devices, neighbouring Wi-Fi, basically all sorts.

VM supply to the Hub, after the Hub it is up to you.

Many on here, myself included advocate the use of a third party Gigabit capable Wi-Fi router or Mesh system.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos