cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow upload speed - Hub 4 - 1Gig

deano82
Tuning in

For around a week i've been experiencing super slow download speeds.

I have the 1gig fibre and get around the 300mb download speed with my current upload speed around the 0.2-0.7mb

I use the Hub 4 in modem mode and have a TP-Link Archer AX72 as my router.

I've attempted to run diagnostics using the virgin media website but states all is OK.  It's obviously not.  Anything anyone can suggest?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

deano82
Tuning in

Screenshot 2023-06-10 17.54.34.png

Zepheris
Tuning in

I too have this problem today, I ended up powering off for an hour to get the hub to cool down, and I'm now back up to 20MBits upload instead of 0.08

VM router can't handle 25deg heatVM router can't handle 25deg heat

Of course, every time my internet stops working VM telephone lines are also "CLOSED"

Client62
Hero

Call the automated fault reporting service on : 0800 561 0061 - see if there is an issue in your street

Hello deano82

Sorry to see the results of your speed test and the slow upload speeds, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Have you been able to call or check here for any known area issues? It's been a few days since your post, has this improved since then?

Let us know.

Rob

Yes, first thing I check and shows NO known issues.

Hello deano82.

Thanks for checking.

I have just ran a test on your hub and can see we have an outage in the area which may have not shown online.

It is due t be fixed today 20/06/24 at 4pm

Can you please pop back on here after the fix time and quote this reference number F010761284 ,

We can check and update you if needed.

Gareth_L