Menu
Kennyng
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Slow speeds

Hi, having problems with super slow speeds and kicking devices off signals getting worse  sometimes can't even find the network, done everything that web page as told me too box is out in the open even brought booster which hasn't made much difference, how can I kick off all devices including when we've had people round who's logged in want it cleared as if a new box ??

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speeds

Hi @Kennyng

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here, sorry to hear you're having some issues with slow speeds but we can certainly look into this for you. 

Just some questions, how is your internet via wired connection? Do you still get slow speeds? 

Have you got any pictures of your speeds so we can just have a look for you? 

How many devices are connected to the hub? 

From looking at your account everything does seem okay to me and does look like everything is running smoothly. There are no faults or outages that could be causing any issues but please do let me know. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kennyng
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wired ones work fine there's tv and iPads through wireless but even if only 1 or 2 things are on the rest is slow or kick us all off 

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me, 

Can I ask have you carried out any checks at all as well? 

May sound very obvious but have you carried out a pin hole reset to see if this makes a difference at all? 

Have you got any examples of your speeds so we know what we are working with here? 🙂 

Thanks

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos