Menu
BenWeimy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Slow speeds

I agree and suffer similar issues (yesterday 6Mbs; today 160Mbs; should be 200Mbs - and yes, I signed up for the monitor).  

It says not to start a new thread, but as you can see there are thousands of issues like this.  I appreciate helpers sending us to a third party system to get evidence. But surely, as a customer, when its not working as it should, we get a technician come and sort it not goodwill helpers?

Just so tired of VM's poor customer service.
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speeds

Your choice to phone it in or wait on here for the VM Staff to ask you for the same information, then maybe booking an engineer for you, or get the donkey work done ready for the VM Staff.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
BenWeimy
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speeds

I phoned in. Got some nice help and a promise for a manager to call back to arrange compensation. No technician. No manager call back. Failed. 

To get this speed I have to stay with VM. I think I’ll buy my own wifi router and hope the incoming signal stays high. 

Then an OfCom chat in the new year. 

Just so tired of VM's poor customer service.
0 Kudos