Menu
Kov
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Slow speeds

Recently signed up the 1 gig connection but only saw it at that speed pin the first day. I know it's not normal times at the moment but how can I get hold of someone which is virtually impossible at the moment

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speeds

What speeds do you get at >> Sam Knows Real Speed << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E or better cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speeds

Hey there Kov,

Sorry to hear about the slow speeds on the 1 gig connection. Can I ask whether you've used the Sam Knows link that MikeRobbo has given for the speed test? Please try that link for our 1 Gig connection as we know that it's compatible. Please see this link for more details.

I've also ran a speed test on our side using the information we have on here and can see that the results matches the connection. If you're still having problems, please let us know.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos