Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Slow speeds

Guys my speeds have been slow for past few weeks even when i am in the furthest room i get up to 6 7 MB down but these days i am barely getting 2MB down and also i am having problems where my wifi always Stops working for a few seconds it really **bleep** me off i am paying almost 50 pound for this anyone any solution for this 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speeds

Which Hub do you have ?

What is your contracted speed ?

What speed do you get at >> speedtest.net << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E/6 cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speeds

Hey Hashu,

Sorry to hear that you're suffering from slow speeds.

I have been able to locate your account and can see no problems that would be causing the issues that you're having. Are the speeds slow all day or at certain periods of the day?

Do you suffer from slow speeds using ethernet connected devices? Does this happen on all devices or just certain ones?

Have you rebooted your hub recently? A quick reboot can sometimes help getting more stability and speed with your connections.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos