Menu
Mkershaw
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Slow speeds

I have recently signed up to virgin’s 100mb package but within 2 days I am only getting 5mb - how is this acceptable? When trying to find someone to contact about it, I am trapped in a loop on the virgin media website, being asked the same questions - questions that provide an answer of ‘everything should be working fine’. But it isn’t, what can I do about speeds that are massively under your contractual obligation? 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speeds

Wired or wireless speeds?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Mkershaw
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wireless - I’ve followed the virgin process for making sure that the WiFi should not be experiencing issues also. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What speeds do you get wired direct to the hub?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos