Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Slow speeds for a few days

Tested my speeds over the last few days and always coming in as between 80 and 90 meg. I should be getting 500. I do realise that lots more people are using their home broadband with the current covid 19 stuff but a drop of over 400 meg isnt really fair. 

No phone lines to call, virginmedias test always say there is nothing wrong and Ive rebooted numerous times.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speeds for a few days

Tested your speeds how?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

With a speedtest app and also on a speedtest website

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wired? Wireless?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wired and with only a 1m cable. In the past, virtually every test would show 500 and if it didnt, a reboot would sort it out. Nothing has changed in regards to my setup

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tried a different cable?

0 Kudos