Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Slow speeds again

I upgraded to the Gig1 a few months back, within days I tried to call to report issues and gave up getting passed from one person to another 

I have been told to use the samknows speedtest for Gig1 package, since upgrading never had more than 550

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speeds again

What speeds do you get at >> speedtest.net << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E or better cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

OK, thanks.

What speeds do you get at >> Sam Knows Real Speed << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E or better cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos