Menu
Aygob68
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Slow or nothing

WIFI is slow, intermittent or nothing, we live in a small bungalow, Only have 3 household members using internet, I’ve done all the online self help, disconnecting, rebooting, everything and unless I’m sitting beside router we’ve either slow or intermittent connection, speed.  I’ve done speed tests on my mobile devices it works the first time and then we get Ops!   I’ve checked diagnostics through the the TV network diagnostics: test connection ok, poet configuration has had testing for weeks, DNS succeeded.  I’m a frontline NHS worker who works long shifts, I leave early and return late, my family member tried to contact but could get any help as they are not the account holder, I’m considering returning to sky 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Scott_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow or nothing

Hi.
Send me a pm with postcode, account number and area code if you know this and I will look into it for you.
To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.
Thanks Scott

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 92082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more