Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Slow internet

Help I been with Virgin years recently moved house got new hub now it’s a absolute joke some speeds as slow as 12mbps I pay fir 200mbps for two month speaking to them they won’t opt me out of being hotspot when I try in account settings says something went wrong had two new hubs two engineers out works fine when they here then it updates software and runs slow I checked this in network log and when run diagnostics says all devices are low signal in same room pure joke bought a tp link router put mine in modem mode still slow speed under 20mbps I had to feather my phone to watch Netflix other night any one else been through this and had it rectified 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow internet

Hi Deanpoco,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies regarding the speeds. I've ran a background check and everything seems fine. Has this sorted itself?

Relating the opting out of the hotspots, this you should be able to do in the online account, can you try another browser for me? Your speed wouldn't be affected by the WiFi hotspots for the Connect app so please don't worry about this.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos