Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Slow internet speeds m350?

Hi,

Not having the best of luck with virgin.... after they missed the initial installation date..

Finally got the internet installed however I am getting very slow speeds...

getting 56 download and 7 upload.. really getting frustrated with this now..

has anyone else had any issues? Or know the cancellation procedure?

thanks 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow internet speeds m350?

Which Hub do you have ?

What speed do you get at >> speedtest.net << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E/6 or better cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3,

60 download and 6 upload with a cat6 yes it’s a new laptop with 1gig capability..

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can you Login to the Hub Settings and navigate to the Connected Devices page - what is the reported 'connection speed’ for the cable connected device you used for the speed test ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos