Menu
Suls_C
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Slow internet speed

Hi 

over the last 4 days I have noticed my internet speeds have drop considerably both on WiFi and Ethernet connection. I am on a 200mb package and never had a problem

i am now averaging between 30- 45mb download speeds on WiFi when before I used to hit near 150mb. On Ethernet I noticed a huge drop from getting 170mb I got 15mb the other which was awful. Today I got 27mb through internet this evening. 

I have rebooted the hub and is in modem mode but not sure what is happening 

help please

regards

Suly

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow internet speed

Thank you for the post Suls_C.

Can we please confirm if you're using a third party router with the Hub in modem mode? If so please remove this and ensure the wire is going from your Hub straight to your device. 

If these speeds are through the above method please copy and paste the network logs from your Hub settings here so we can take a further look? Just ensure any MAC and IP addresses are removed before you post this for us.

It may also help to do a broadband quality monitor so we can take a look at any packet loss occurring.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
stripealipe
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yup, same here. 200mb dropping to around 40mb, similar to yours and others i'm seeing online..
0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post Stripealipe.

Can we please confirm if you're experiencing this through a wired or wireless device?

Is this happening at certain times of the day or in certain areas of the property? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos