cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow download speeds again!

Jon_M84
Tuning in

Hi, have had another bout of download speeds being abysmal. I'm struggling to get 2mbs download on a 200 line, looks to be an issue with the hub 4 router as samknows is showing download to the router is fine but its the wireless performance.

Can someone please look into this and either fix the issue or provide me with the hub3 router where the wireless performance is actually consistent?

Broadband Quality Monitor | thinkbroadband

5 REPLIES 5

Nigel1971
Superfast

Think virgin is having problems, down detector is showing issues.

——————————————— My Broadband Ping - Virgin 500mb Home Connection

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jon_M84,

Thank you for your your post. I'm sorry to hear you've been having some more trouble with your speeds and connection.

After looking at your account, there are some obvious issues with your signal levels which will be affecting your connection. So it wouldn't be the hub that's causing you any problems.

An engineer visit is required to put the signal levels right, so I'll pop you over a PM now so I can arrange that with you. 

Kind regards

Beth

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jon,

Thanks for confirming your details via PM.

I have now booked in the next available engineer appointment in your area. To view your appointment time slot, please sign in your My Virgin Media account/app and head over to your orders section. You can also manage the appointment time slot there if needed.

Do let us know how the visit goes and if you require any further assistance.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth

Hi

I was due to have the line replaced yesterday afternoon but didn’t see anyone carrying out this work. Can you please confirm this was carried out?

thanks

Good Morning @Jon_M84, can you please advise me how the services have been since the recent visit?

If you're still experiencing issues with the services, I'll seek to take to a private message and investigate further

Kindest regards,

David_Bn