Menu
Highlighted
jcwit
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Slow download speed

I have been with Virgin for a year, and have constant reoccurring download speed problems; I on a 50Mb download contract, but normally end up with 3 to 6mb! I have spent countless hours talking to the call centre, who make me go through a very painful and aggravating 45mins/1hr each time asking the same questions, try this, do that, do this and try that!! It always ends up with an engineer visit, and each time and engineer comes they find an issue with how the system is set-up, and tell me it was previously done wrong! I will then get my 50mb download for about 2/3 weeks, then it dives again and the processes repeats. Photo attached for proof!! Screenshot 2019-02-12 at 09.05.23.png

Can anyone explain why each Virgin engineer says something different? is this service just rubbish? should I move to another provider? But most of all is there anyway to bypass the most aggravating part of having to go through a call centre that keep asking the same questions, not only wasting my time but their own, as every single time its ended with an engineer visit?????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow download speed

Hi jcwit

Thanks for messaging us today. 

Have we been able to advised what is causing the slow speeds? 

Has that speed test been done on a wired connection. 

Kind Regards 

0 Kudos