forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow broadband

Yeah I must say while the 50Mbps is ok, I do get 20Mbps upload and if that where any lower than 15mbps it would be a no deal.

But then again this is my 5G figure and 4G is pretty good too.

Voxi 5G NSA N78 + 2CA LTE (B1,7)Voxi 5G NSA N78 + 2CA LTE (B1,7)Voxi 4G (LTE 3CA)Voxi 4G (LTE 3CA)

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
dannyuk1982
Tuning in
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

TBH hadn't thought about 4G/5G - I think that might be the way to go after this contract is up!

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Has its pro's and cons, thing is if your setting up office at home you want to have a good backup, so even if you got a cheap fixed connection via the DSL line, you could get a good plan for mobile phone and use that when need the extra bandwidth (depending on bandwidth requirements and what for)

Personally I've been trying to lower my bandwidth requirements as I'm looking to a future of living somewhere in remote Canada, and even though they do a pretty good job rolling fibre out into the mountains there I could end up limited and I don't find needing much bandwidth these days with everything being compressed, I remember streaming HD was a premium but now it can be done at 3mb DSL.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos