Menu
Algill1764
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Slow broadband

Hi 

could someone help me, my broadband speed is very slow, I have it hard wired into my laptop and it’s only showing 28mps and I should be on 600mps. I have done all the checks and it hasn’t changed anything.

Thanks

kev

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow broadband

What speeds do you get at >> speedtest.net << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E or better ethernet cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

Then immediately after …

Can you Login to the Hub Settings and navigate to the Connected Devices page - what is the reported 'connection speed’ for the ethernet cable connected device you used for the speed test ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Algill1764
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow broadband

Hi MikeRobbo

i have run the tests

ping 15

download 64.85

upload 6.9

hub connection my PC 1000