Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Slow broadband

1E9572C2-ECB3-47A6-868C-700485D51997.png

Broadband is running very slow all the time, had a new router and have boosters but still no help. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow broadband

Which Hub do you have ?

What is your contracted speed ?

………………………………………………………………………..

What speeds do you get at >> speedtest.net << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E or better cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 26
Flag for a moderator

I have the latest hub they send out only got a new one on sat, sorry don’t know the exact model.  My contracted speed o believe is at least 100mb plus if not more.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Can you please

Type 192.168.0.1 (192.168.100.1 in Modem mode) into your browser URL bar and press enter. 

Hub 2 & 3 When the page appears DO NOT LOG IN but click ‘Check Router Status’.

Hub 4 When the page appears LOG IN then click ‘Check Router Status’.

Copy and paste the contents of the Downstream, Upstream, Configuration and Network Log tabs onto here, if you get a yellow / straw box warning click the Post button again. Use one post for each tab if you wish.

Please do not use screen grabs.

A Guru will be along soon to decipher the info.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 26
Flag for a moderator

vm-hubs

Mike Robinson

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 6 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hub3 is what I have 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 26
Flag for a moderator

@MikeRobbo wrote:

Can you please

Type 192.168.0.1 (192.168.100.1 in Modem mode) into your browser URL bar and press enter. 

Hub 2 & 3 When the page appears DO NOT LOG IN but click ‘Check Router Status’.

Hub 4 When the page appears LOG IN then click ‘Check Router Status’.

Copy and paste the contents of the Downstream, Upstream, Configuration and Network Log tabs onto here, if you get a yellow / straw box warning click the Post button again. Use one post for each tab if you wish.

Please do not use screen grabs.

A Guru will be along soon to decipher the info.

Mike Robinson

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 8 of 26
Flag for a moderator

I don’t have a option to check my router status

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 26
Flag for a moderator

OK, log in and go through the first steps to set up the Hub, then log out and try again.

Mike Robinson

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 10 of 26
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

0 Kudos