cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow broadband after speed increase and Disney iPlayer buffering

rkasc4
Joining in

Hi all, after getting the 50mb increase on 200mb broadband things have gone downhill. I didn't test the speed before, but now I'm getting between 3mb and 80mb download speed. Watching iPlayer through the VM box is now unbearable due to buffering. Watching Disney through casting from my phone to a Chromecast is now unwatchable due to buffering and being really low resolution. Everything was fine before the speed increase and nothing has changed at my end. 

If someone could help me, that would be really great. 

Cheers, Rob! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello rkasc4.

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums. Sorry to hear you have been facing a few issues with your broadband connection. 

I have not been able to locate the backend of your services from here to see why this has happened, so I will pop you over a PM now so I can take some details and look into this for you. 

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.
Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello rkasc4.

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums. Sorry to hear you have been facing a few issues with your broadband connection. 

I have not been able to locate the backend of your services from here to see why this has happened, so I will pop you over a PM now so I can take some details and look into this for you. 

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.
Gareth_L

Thanks Gareth

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello rkasc4.

Thank you for clearing security.

I have just checked and can see you have already arranged for an engineer to attend.

You can check the appointment time here if you need to.

Can you please lest me know how the visit goes.

Gareth_L