cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow WiFi no help

jasondmorgan425
On our wavelength

So about a day and a half ago my speed dropped WiFi normally 7.80mbps was getting 130 Mbps , if I reset sh5 WiFi devices stop connecting sh5 light flashes white or blue and green ,then devices connect at slow speed and then drop out in our in out and today been slow ,called VM no help was told there nothing wrong in your area and nothing wrong with the hub , told me to test on Sam knows and got 130 Mbps he still ignorant to the drop out and refused to send a engineer , in the past 3 months this has happened with the hub5, truespeed connecting my area over next year or so , tonight about half hour ago speed came back without me doing anything , the idiot on the phone also tryed to say it's my houses fault not the hub

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post the power levels, Pre and PostRS errors and network log from the Hub.

Also setup a BQM to monitor your circuit www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

Once done we can comment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @jasondmorgan425 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are facing issues with your service, I have checked on our side and cannot see anything that could be causing this. 

Are you able to post the Hub power levels and a BQM as Adduxi has advised? 

Client62
Legend

Why assume the VM Hub and not your Wi-Fi device is at issue here ?