Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Slow Broadband

48C8D2F2-64AD-4F32-9E1F-BE2D5A3DD9E6.png

Hi all, I received my new internet in my new flat about 2 weeks ago and it’s been nothing but problematic. The speed was great at the start however we didn’t receive all of our tv channels, this was finally fixed today after 2 weeks of not having what we paid for. Now however we are experiencing super slow broadband speeds of 1mbps when I am told our package shouldn’t go below 200?! Please can someone help, I’ve tried calling virgin but the call centres are shut due to COVID so I’m stuck, I am working from home so rely on the speed to make a living! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow Broadband

What speeds do you get at >> speedtest.net << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E/6 or better cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos