Menu
STHLDN
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Skipping the beat ...

I’ve hung in there for three years, but I’m 15 steps away from my V Hub and still it skips out. Just awful. And to top it all, some Virgin media rep’ from somewhere in the Far East (learn how to speak English luv?) rings me up every week asking me to renew my contract with added entertainment? No, please god no. Shove that contract up ...

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Skipping the beat ...

Your attitude and way of speaking to people about says it all.

Are you actually after help or just spreading your hatred?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
STHLDN
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well, that’s a very patronising response Dex? Years of Virgin broadband issues, pointless answering of ‘cold calls’ (marketing?) have not only left me, but thousands of other customers looking for something worthy of our huge financial rental outlay? Promises broken, an inconsistent service, just prove that maybe it’s time for my household to move away from Virgin. I hope you get your well earned commission ...

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Commission for what?

I don’t work for Virgin Media or Liberty Global.

Do you require support assistance or are you just venting?

If venting then this should go in the chatter board. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos