Menu
postmodboy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

SamKnows RealSpeed only showing results on one device

When I run RealSpeed to test my Gig1 internet it is only showing speeds from the router to my iPad, even though I'm searching via my desktop iMac browser. Is there a way to change that? When I log in to the modem settings it does show the iPad at the top of the devices list so wondering if I need to logout all devices and then reconnect starting with my iMac - would that put it top of the device list and solve the issue. Seems a shame there is nowhere in RealSpeed to select which device to test? (Unless I'm missing something).

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SamKnows RealSpeed only showing results on one device

Try testing directly to the Hub with an ethernet cable connected device and no other devices connected.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.