cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam knows realspeed

Steel1991
Tuning in

Why dose Sam knows real speed not work right 1st people is sometimes it doesn't detect router 2nd reson is that it fails 3rd reson it some times shows high speed when it works but I can't believe it as this brings me to proplem 4 

4th! It will start get up to high speed then freeze for a sec like its thinking if what it sees is right and then Gos noooo ill drop all the way down to 300 to 400 then next test will be 923 makes no sense then the next 3 tests may freeze then drop to 200 300 400 range then it will fail then work again even thow I can't believe the high speeds coz off the issues virgin have been absolutely useless of late as every time I explain about the real speed support in the hub 4 there like use ookle speed test if I hear them say that one more time I'm going to flip as thay don't seem to get that speed test ookle only tests with the device in mind as well we're the realspeed test is meant  and I mean ment to test the real line speed without any other verebuls involved witch gives you the real bandwidth in real time and accuracy but it's been far from if it is true that my line is fluxing like that then I won't it fixed pronto I don't not pay £111 a month for nothing you know and recently you have been relly trying my patiences as I feel like I could to all your techs jobs and once and still have time to drink a cupa get a grip virgin and stop selling things you can't promise and realise your network is getting outdated and all you have done is over subscribed areas all out of greed provide me with my service or in 2 years I'll be jumping ship to bt full fiber that's your time limit before you lose me for good I have all your services and 2 phone contracts so treat. Me with some respect and I'll do the same please fix it and some one explain how that can help me 

2 REPLIES 2

nuzikdude
On our wavelength

what happened with this?

ewhitey
Superfast

For reference, my Samknows Realspeed is exactly the same and has been since ive started using it over 6 months ago. I would like to know why e.g I get 940 to the hub and 300 to my pc tgen next test shows 360 to hub and 300 to pc… not often but as you say it shows e.g. 1014 to hub then stops in grey then seconds later drops to e.g. 400…???