Menu
Readyreadie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sam Knows Hub 3

Hi anyone point me in the direction for how to get the Sam Knows setup on my Hub 3? That company has pointed me to Virgin Media and said there is a pilot running ?

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sam Knows Hub 3

Only with Hub 4

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos
Readyreadie
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for quick reply that’s what I thought I’m not sure what the image was on your post? Was that of the connection monitoring or an alternate?

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's a BQM mate, Broadband Quality Monitor. You can get one here for free 🙂

Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos