MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 22 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Re: SL1 Slow speed and intermittent problem

@shushstudio wrote:

Checking settings are the same as requested. They are. Thanks

OK, try setting up a new BQM.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
shushstudio
Joining in
Message 23 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Router was already setup as per your request...Router was already setup as per your request...

0 Kudos
shushstudio
Joining in
Message 24 of 39
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 25 of 39
Flag for a moderator

@shushstudio wrote:

My latest BQM 

How has it got over 5 hours of recording yet is less than 15 minutes old.

When you start a new BQM it gets a new URL.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
shushstudio
Joining in
Message 26 of 39
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
shushstudio
Joining in
Message 27 of 39
Flag for a moderator

My BQM 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 28 of 39
Flag for a moderator

@shushstudio wrote:

My BQM 

It just needs to populate for 24 hours.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 29 of 39
Flag for a moderator

@MikeRobbo wrote:

What speeds do you get at >>  SamKnows << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E or better ethernet cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

Then immediately after …

Login to the Hub Settings and navigate to the Connected Devices page - what is the reported 'connection speed’ for the ethernet cable connected device you used for the speed test ?

Did you do this ?

0 Kudos
shushstudio
Joining in
Message 30 of 39
Flag for a moderator

OK thanks. How do I follow this up? Do you do this? I just don't want any possible resolution to vanish into the ether. Nothing I have provided you with indicates an problem so far, right? This seems to be some kind of throttling by VM. If so, then one needs t be told... and when it gets resolved. Not receiving what you're paying for is frustrating for the consumer and dishonest of the provider. Looking around, I find many others with this problem. May well be time to leave and encourage others to do the same if this is not resolved soon. Regardless, thanks for your attempts to helps so far.
0 Kudos