Menu
merrick2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Rubbish broadband

For nearly a year my broadband has been rubbish I pay 200mbps a month but I only get between 20 and 40mbps, that is when it works. Took Virgin Media to CISAS and won my case I was awarded compensation and Virgin Media were told to sort my broadband out but up till now nothing has changed. Virgins customer service is rubbish.

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rubbish broadband

if cisas ruled then you need contact them as VM will not deal with you directly anymore and needs to go through the case handler from passed cases on here
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rubbish broadband

My guess is its a congestion issue and I too have suffered with the issue in the past, two years went by and a lot of publicity on the issue but not easy one to fix, in the end left went to a different provider.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Virgin give a toss about providing minimum service requirements, they just let customers go if they're not happy.

Its a case of they don't have to give you anything, you just don't have to stick around and get nothing:)

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos